We pride ourselves by offering the most versatile and effective range of bespoke canopies available alongside great customer service at realistic prices.
Our canopies create a really usable all-weather space, providing shelter and shade whilst also letting light through for all your activities.
Our heavy-duty free-standing Qube range of canopies is designed for long-term use in demanding environments. The Qube range of structures was designed 12 years ago and remains the only modular system of bespoke tensile membrane structures that can be designed to fit into most shapes and locations within the UK. The Qube range was designed specifically to meet the demanding standards of quality and safety required for the UK schools market, which also makes the Qube range very suited to many other uses where the public are involved such as hotels, leisure, catering, and the caring services
We have recently launched a range of innovative solar canopies, the first in the UK, designed to generate electricity even in low light levels.
- 100% Protection from harmful UVA and UVB radiation.
- We offer a 10 year guarantee on our products to give you peace of mind.
- Designed, Manufactured and Installed by our own team. We have established a network of associates and partner companies throughout the country who are dedicated to providing local service supported by our national backup and guarantees.
- Made to Measure - any size, any space, anywhere. It doesn't end there though; you can customise the look and feel of your outdoor covered walkway or canopy by choosing from different roof shapes and colours, even adding walls and doors to enhance your existing buildings and create the perfect outdoor environment.
- Eyecatching and Innovative Designs.
- Free, no obligation site visits and quotations nationwide - please call us on 01480 498297 to book an appointment.
- Transform Wasted Spaces.
- 100% Recyclable. Our canopies can also be relocated, or changed and added to at any time. They can even be supplied or retro-fitted with our flexible solar panels to generate an income and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Strong, Long-lasting and will not rust. Our canopies are designed and manufactured, in our Cambridgeshire workshop, with long-life and safety in mind. Each bespoke design is assessed by independent structural engineers to comply with all the relevant building codes.